Friday, February 23, 2007

Crazy Disneyland Trip

So anyways, today I ended up going to Disneyland with a group of my friends. It was all very last minute, since I wasn't really informed about it until a buddy on mine left me a Myspace comment asking whether I was going. Soooo, thanks to my top notch totally awesome skills of reasoning, I was able to figure when they were showing up and when to meet up with them. Oh yeah, I'm that good! You wish you had my skills dont'cha?! Dont'cha?!!

To sum it all up, I pretty much just had a blast. We didn't go on quite as many rides as I would have liked, but I really can't complain. Okay, I can complain.. but I'm not going to say what about. There was an incident with a Finding Nemo sign and....yeah. You know who you are, and you know what you were doing! I'll just leave it at that, and try to erase the incident from my memory. Not that it was particularly awful it was just... strange.

While we were there, for some reason we dropped by the arcade in Tommorowland. It was really quite fun, but the stupid Lost World machien gobbled up all my dollar bills. It's just too dang addictive! For one second you're shooting up some Raptors, and then the next it's asking you to put in another dollar bill. That's ridicoulous! I've played that game in plenty of other arcades, and I've never had to pay that much money before. Of course.. this is Disneyland, so that isn't all that unexpected.

I swear, the Matterhorn will never seem the same ever again. My friend Ryan and I went on with my iPod jacked into both of our ears, and we listened to M.C. Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" while looking backwards. It was quite incredible, and just a little disorienting. It truly adds a whole new layer to a ride that didn't have very much of a plot to begin with. So you can kind of invent your own, through the magic of M.C. Hammer! HAMMER TIME!

Oh! And apparently all my friends hate Fullmetal Alchemist for some reason. *shakes head* They will never know what it means to truly fall in love with an anime cartoon. Pity.

Anyways, I'm just gonna end up yammering on and on and on and on unless I end this thing right now. So I'm just gonna slam on the brakes here, and tell you guys "May The Geek Be With You." :)

2 comments:

The Random One said...

Hey, glad you had a good time!

Sorry about the Fullmetal Alchemist thing... The story itself sounds pretty interesting, though.

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

Y'all are weird