Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blogging: Can't Think of Anything Thoughtful to Say

It was going to happen at some point ladies and gentlemen, I have offically run out of blog ideas. I've talked about religion, I've talked about my interests, I've been reviewing movies, I've talked about my personal life.. and now I can't think of anything else to talk about. Here I am, wanting to update my blog like crazy, and stuff just isn't coming. My brain needs to fire itself up, because I'm sure not coming up with anything inventive and or interesting to say. xDD Unless of course you count that 'Karin' review, which was pretty good, if I may say so myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On a completely different note, the weather next week says 'Pirates' will once again invade ciniplexes with mediocre critical response but with outstanding ticket sales. Proof once again that a film doesn't have to be quality to make a billion.

Maybe I should come up with a plan. Yeah, that'll work! Every week I'll write down a new topic that I can talk about, and I can do research on it and state my opinion! ....... You know, if I had the time or the energy to do research outside of school. *sigh* Maybe I should write one of those "Support Our Troops" entries. Everyone loves those (I don't have a good mind for politics)!

This isn't really getting me anywhere, so I'll just leave it at this. May The Geek Be With You, and leave your comment at the beep. *beep*

6 comments:

ShieldMaidenofRohan said...

Ha, I know what that's like. Sometimes I write in my journal just for the heck of writing something, even if I have nothing at all to say.

I'm looking forward to Pirates 3 myself, just hope it's better than the last one (I liked 2, but I do think it was one of those "make a sequel for the heck of it movies). Since they got me sucked in with 2, I gotta know how it turns out.

I don't even like thinking politcally. I just don't have the mind for it (and I've had a few friendshups ruined by it), much rather talk about something else, like anime.

Anonymous said...

You should start doing Musical Mondays.

A Deranged Young Person said...

Nah! I don't listen to music often enough to do Musical Mondays. Besides, I usually update my blogs on Fridays. Mondays are usually too crammed for me.

Anonymous said...

Well, you didn't have much to say in this post. But you put up a picture of Johnny Depp. I liked the picture. lol I'll have to go back and read some of your other posts, cause I'm not sure this was a good first one for me to read.

Anonymous said...

=) I forgot to put a smiley face at the end of my comment.

A Deranged Young Person said...

LOL, this was the most meaningless pointless entry of all time! And of course, it was the first one you read. *pats on back* I'm just happy you read and commented my blog!