Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm Really Tired

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As most of the people who have hung around me know, I used to love making YouTube videos and uploading them. It was a blast! I thought ninty-percent of my videos were of questionable quality though, and I ended up getting a little burned out on it for a while there. But now that's about to change!

I found a new site on the web that has peeked my interest back into making YouTube videos. Just last night, I was making a really random vid with episodes from "The Melancholy of Haruhi". That's right, I was up till three in the morning editing and pasting together a silly anime video. xD Yeah, that thing called having a real life is still slightly out of sight.. but who can argue when I mixed Dr. Phil audio with one of my favorite anime shows? That's right! I so totally went there. *laughs*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I swear that this will be the last Haruhi pic for a while. I swear! .... Why does no one believe me?!

I really want to start over with my YouTube thing though. I'm going to be starting a new profile and everything, although I'll alert my previous subscribers that I'll be moving (and I won't be taking my old vidoes with me). Unfortuantely, I don't think they'll be so understanding. They're an awesome group, but they can be a little needy at times. But seriously, I love you guys! I just never want to make another Kingdom Hearts video!

So anyways, now I'm super tired (I got up at six o' clock in the morning). I'm going to clean the bathrooms now, you know, wake me up to reality. :) Planning to finish my video tonight, then launch my new YouTube account. Fun fun fun, every waking minute! Will update tommorrow.

3 comments:

The Random One said...

Whoo! New Youtube account.

You had such a following going on the other one, lol. People kissed the very ground you walked on!

A Deranged Young Person said...

I know, it was kinda sad really. xDD It isn't that hard to make these things, and the video I'm currently doing I personally think is the one I've put the most effort into so far. You know, except for Sombrero Man. That was a classic

The Random One said...

SOMBRERO MAN!! Is there still a link somewhere to that? I need to advertise that gem.